About industrial concrete
Concrete is the most widely used engineering material.
However, although strong in some features. it is a vulnerable to a wide range of chemical and mechanical abuse.
Unprotected concrete in the heavy duty industrial environment is very much at risk.
Unprotected concrete is porous and easily absorbs chemical solutions, weak or hostile. Absorbed chemicals can easily attack the cement structure within the concrete and this will lead to early breakdown.
Similarly, mechanical action can easily abrade a concrete surface, generating hard particles which accelerate the deterioration.
Industrial concrete benefits
- Improved structural integrity & infrastructure life
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Improved environmental safety & protection
- Improved employee safety
- Reduced potential for injury claims
- Reduced operational unknowns
- Enhanced facility appearance
- Chemical Resistance Guide - EpiMax 225
- Chemical Resistance Guide - EpiMax 333AR
- Precision grouting and repair systems
- Sugar processing and storage protection requirements
- Wine industry protection systems
- Standard colours to AS 2700-2011 supplied as Colourpacks or Pre-Tinted for larger projects
- EpiMax Performance Epoxy Render Application Video